Re: Building from CVS (gnome-common?)

On 14 Apr 1999, Raja R Harinath wrote:

>         cvs checkout <module-name>
> you'll get the right set of macros/ and intl/ subdirs automatically.

OK, that works.  It appears that I grabbed the CVS repo by checking out .
rather than checking out each individual package.  Now that I know this,
I'm checking out everything separately, and all should be well.

Perhaps it should be noted on the CVS instructions that checking out . to
get everything isn't such a hot idea.  The issue then is determining what
all to check out.  Maybe a list of all current modules in CVS?

TTYL,
    Omega

         Erik Walthinsen <omega@cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user