Re: pixmap dimensions
- From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- To: Inigo Serna Robledo <inigo bipv02 bi ehu es>
- cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: pixmap dimensions
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:48:02 +0800 (WST)
You can use the folowing code to get the desired size of any widget:
g_message("Size is %hdx%hd", requisition.width, requisition.height);
For the pixmap widget, this should give the width and height. To get the
ammount of space allocated to the widget, use widget->allocation.width and
widget->allocation.height after packing the widget (this usually requires
the widget's toplevel to be displayed).
On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Inigo Serna Robledo wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> I want to find out the dimensions of a pixmap (GnomePixmap) residing in
> memory. I don't use imlib, I'd prefer to use Gdk/Gtk+ or Gnome functions.
> Any idea?
> Thanks in advance,
> Iņigo Serna
> To unsubscribe: mail email@example.com with "unsubscribe"
> as the Subject.
] [Thread Prev