Re: Using goad to activate new gnomecard

Just figured it out.  :-)

gnomecard.gnorba is broken.  It uses "location-info" instead of
"location_info".   This took me several hours to notice. <sigh>
It should also be noted that the first line is "[balsa]", which
seems very strange to me.  I'm going to submit a patch to CVS to
change the hyphen to an underscore RSN, but I'm not sure about the
other one.  Is there some reason why "gnomecard.gnorba" shouldn't
begin with something obvious like "[gnomecard]"?

Thanks,