Dependency proposal for gnome

Simple proposal...
We add a DEPENDS file at the top of each tree
sample:
go/DEPENDS would contain "gnome-print", "gnome-xml" and "libhnj"
each of these packages would also have a DEPENDS for themselves, all the way
down to glib that depends techincally on nothing special

With these files, we can easily recurse through all the DEPENDS and create a
dependency tree using a CGI script or some other simple interface.
Optionally, we could add a second argument for versions, and maybe find some
way of making get autogenerated, but lets try the simple approach first. :)

Frank Belew aka Myth
--
Some people claim that the UNIX learning curve is steep, but at least you
only have to climb it once.