Hi everyone!

Hi,

My name's Diego Damunt Romero and I'd like to join the Gnome movement by
contributing in the development of new software. I suppose the right way to
go is reading the GTK tutorial and reading the gnome programming documents
by Miguel de Icaza later. Do I need to read anything more?

Miguel de Icaza, I want to say that I _really_ admire your work and your
contribution to the free software community, not only because your great
"Midnight Commander", but because everything you've done for us. Te
Felicito  ;-)

Greetings from Spain
Diego