CVS cleanup

The recent rewrite of GDF has left a lot of obsolete modules on cvs.
This needs to be dealt with.

Here is a quick rundown of the issues with each module:

dryad-old
  This module is worthless; Everything in here has been obsoleted by
  the new dryad.  This should be deleted from the repository.

gnome-debug-old
  This is obsolete, but there is still a little bit of code that
  we may want to keep around, like Martin's typed event channel
  stuff.  I would suggest making a tarball of this module, making
  it available somewhere, and removing it from the repository.

gnome-debug-meta
  Worthless, needs to be deleted.

gdb-guile
  I don't know about these, we'll need to talk about them.  I am in
  the process of writing a gdb backend for gdf that doesn't use
  these, but there is code in there that is worth keeping even if
  not part of gdf (and there is still the possibility it becomes
  part of gdf).  We should probably keep these.

gdf-test
  I don't see any reason to keep these, most things have changed
  enough that nothing there is really worth anything as far as I can
  tell.  This should probably be deleted.

gdf-guile
  I don't know if the recent changes would make it easier to just
  re-implement this module rather than try and modify it.  If
  so, this module should be removed.  If not, then we need to at
  least mention something in the README or something indicating
  that it currently does not compile.

Cheers,
-dave