gnome-debug 0.1.5 & dryad 0.1.4

Hello,

It's been a little while, but I've finally gotten around to putting
together another release.

I am working toward a 0.2.0 stable release in the near future.  So if
you have the time, please pound on this release and try to find bugs.
Submit the bugs to bugs.gnome.org (if it happens to be working) or
this list.  Thank you.

* Availability

        Webpage :
          http://internet.oit.edu/~campd/gdf/

        Tarballs :
          ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gnome-debug/
          ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/dryad/

* Changes

        * Corefile debugging.

        * The user can specify parameters to pass to the program when
          running.

        * There is now an "add breakpoint" dialog which gives you more
          options when setting a breakpoint, including breakpoint
          conditions.

        * A little bit of API documentation in gnome-debug.