AW: Commander Activation changes.

IMHO we should reallly use _one_ factory for the commander. This factory
will then register itself with the GNOME
naming service and will be used for all factory activation.

Otherwise, I don't see why we need to have factories at all - if we need to
find & contact the commander's servant anyways
to get the factory, it can also provide a GNOME::Debugger::Commander::new ()
method.

On the other hand, one factory for everything has the advantage that this
factory is the only thing that needs to deal with the
.commander files - ideally all clients / GUIs can talk to that factory to
find & activate a commander.

Martin