dryad-server

Currently in the dryad module, there is a dryad-server target.
Dryad-server performs a few basically unrelated tasks:

* It starts up commanders for the client.
* It handles creation of the UI components, and allows access to them for
  the clients.
* It handles the editor, passing "current line" messages and stuff like
  that.
* It notifies everything of state changes.

These tasks are basically unrelated, and are stuck together basically
for historic reasons, not because they belong together.

So basically, these tasks should be split up, and redesigned.  Each task
can be better performed separately.

I think the new commander session manager should handle the commander
creation tasks. There may be a few small changes that need to be made,
but this is a much more logical place to put this than dryad-server.

Creating UI components will work differently.  We are planning to move
to GnomeControl for our UI components.  GnomeControl has (or will have)
an established method for creating controls.  We should stick with that
method instead of inventing our own.  We invented our own when we were
using Embeddables, but that was because Embeddables weren't really the
Right thing to be using.  Controls are.

The editor-management section of dryad-server is no longer necessary.
Editor communication is going to be handled much differently.

The event channels will take care of all notification functions.

With these changes, I think a catch-all debug server like dryad-server
is pretty much unnecessary.  Its current functionality can be either
put in a better-suited place or designed away.

If there aren't any objections, I'll start getting rid of this code and
putting its functionality in the correct places.