[Fwd: Invitation to KDinner buffet 2005]

Moin,
angehängte E-Mail kam heute rein.
Wer Interesse hat bitte ins Wiki eintragen damit ich die Anzahl
weiterleiten kann.

Gruss

julius
--- Begin Message ---
Hi everyone,

Similar to last year the KDE Team plans to do a big dinner. Therefore we
have already booked a room and a buffet for

Thursday June 23 at 19:30 (this is on the same day as the KALUG party
but for some reasons we didn't manage to come up with a better day) at:

KSC Clubhaus
Adenauer Ring 17
76131 Karlsruhe

We'd like to invite the Gnome, Debian, Wikipedia and Skolelinux Team to join
us. Hopefully we'll have a nice evening comparable to last year :-)

Each person who wants to participate will have to pay EUR 12.

Please tell me how many people of your team intend to join the buffet.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,

        Torsten Rahn

--
Dipl.-Phys. Torsten Rahn, credativ GmbH
Karl-Heinz-Beckurts-Str. 13, 52428 Jülich, Germany