Re: blam! 1.4.0 de translation

Michael Zehrer wrote:

Hi Mikael,

Hi,

great new release, but I think (at least) the german translation is
screwed up, all the Umlauts are wrong.

Attached is the corrected po file, I also added some missing
translations.

I'm CC'ing this to the german translation team so that they can make the call on this one. Don't want to step on the old translators toes by just commiting (also CC'ing Thorsten Ball who seems to be the last translator of this file).

Thorsten or de translation team, is it OK to commit this?

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/