Re: gconf-editor documentation in german

Am Montag, den 11.10.2004, 03:15 +0200 schrieb Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni:
> Hello Shaun,
>
> i have a little problem. i post my translation in the gnome-de
> mailinglist and have a discussion about it. but now i dont see it in cvs
> and get no answer about my question, when it will be in gnome or cvs.
> i sent few mails in the last weeks with this question and got no
> response. there is not much traffic in the list, so everybody there
> should recognize it.
>
> i  correct some typos and fuzzy translation. but i think now it is
> ready. we still have not a translation for "mandatory", but i leave it
> so, because the gui-translation also use mandatory.

Hi Shaun!

I feel very sorry for Keywan. I've had huge trouble with my computer.
Now that it's working like a charm again, I could finally commit
Keywan's excellent contribution. Let me vocalize my deep regret for not
being available for communication and therefore causing a lot of
frustration.
Thanks for your efforts Keywan!

regs,
 Chris