Common get-together in Straßburg

Hey Dave,

I hope you refilled your batteries after GUADEC. I think it's been a
nice conference, also because - as you know - we had some communication
problems on the mailing lists.

As for the get-together (conference) in Stra�urg I'd like to start the
plannings as soon as possible.
How fast can you try to reach the Stra�urg people. We might try to
reach the people in Kehl if there are any.
I also agree with you that it's wise to have that event in autumn, to
avoid collisions with other GNOME events.

Let's get started :-)

Cheers,
Christian