[gnome-db] GValue and gda_init()

After review the code in gda-value.c, and find a remark about that GLib doesn't register functions to transform a Type to a G_TYPE_STRING, I think the GDA library *must* register all the functions to transform any type to a string in the gda_init().

Now it is done by registering the type in the GType system using the gda_*_get_type functions, but for the other like integers, boolean and other, I think it's better to be done by gda_init(). An important case is GDate, where as a *standar* way, can register a funcition to transform to a string, using a string representation, that may, or may not, will meet the system's Locale. May is better to let the developer, to desing it's own transformation function (or create it in the GDA) to manage the locale issue.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)