Re: [gnome-db] Date problem...

On 5/5/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 18:07 +0200, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> I've just finished replacing the GdaValue with direct GValue and I'll
> commit that code ASAP.
[snip]

When the API has settled down a bit, please do email me so I can restart
the C++ bindings. What more changes do you plan to do?

The API should be fairly stable and sane now and should not undergo
any major change anymore. I'm planning to add support to DDL queries
but I think that will impact the providers only.

Then I need to add support for pluggable user-defined data entries in
libgnomedb but again the existing API should not change a lot.

Afterwards there will be a port of the graphing part of libgnomedb to
the new canvas widget from the project ridley, but this will come much
later.

To sum it up, I think it is reasonnable to restart working on the C++
bindings now, that work won't be lost.

Vivien.