[gnome-db] What happened to gda_connection_execute_non_query?

Hello,

Just downloaded the latest libgda source tree (HEAD) and trying to compile my applications with it. I noticed that the function gda_connection_execute_non_query() has disappeared. In the ChangeLog there is a comment that this was a nonsense function. Well, I am using it quiet a lot, so what is the new equivalent function for this?

Thanks,
Bas.