Re: [gnome-db] New Tutorial in Live Gnome Wiki

2006/3/28, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>:
On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 10:32 -0600, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> Now you can find a tutorial, in a preview version, of the first simple
> example to use GDA and GNOME-DB, as simple as I can write. I want to
> share the full code of the example, then where can I sent it.

if it's a full example that shows many uses and features of the APIs,
I'd say let's put in the source tree.

At the moment is an introduction code, to learn how to open a connection and shows data in a simple way; but I can improve it to have examples in wich you can learn about the diferent caracteristics of the API, may be as Chapters in the Tutorial, and some code showing the functionality as simple as I can.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)