Re: [gnome-db] CVS checkout is partly broken

On 3/14/06, Friedrich Dominicus <frido q-software-solutions de> wrote:
> I stumbeled upon that on my tries to get into libgda
> the gda_data_model_get_row function does not work in the CVS
> tree. It works fine in the libgda-1.9.100 tarball.

The gda_data_model_get_row() function has been removed to make the
GdaDataModel interface suitable for data models which don't rely on
GdaRow objects.

You can either update your code using the
gda_data_model_get_value_at() function, or use the
gda_data_model_row_get_row() function on GdaDataModel objects which
inherit the GdaDataModelRow class (that last function will not work on
all the other data models though).

Cheers,