[gnome-db] GnomeDb Catalog for Glade3 - Questions and First XML version

Hi I finaly finished the XML version of GnomeDb Catalog, but I don't understand what to to if a widget needs an icon from the stock, how can I say to Glade3 to show a selector or what else.

Other question: Where Can I find the icons used by glade2 in gnome-db? may be some of then could be usefull.

Just, let me say you  that I have'nt tested the catalalog yet  in Glade3, but I'll do it when I finish the *.c source file needed and find the icons to use.

Attached you'll find the first version of the GnomeDb's XML catalog for Glade3.

For the gnome-db-list, I have a question about the use of GnomeDbGray, could any say me where I'll use it; may be it doesn't need icons from the stock, but plase explain me.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)