[gnome-db] Latest CVS commits

Hi!

Yesterday night I commited the changes I've been working on for the
last few weeks about the move from libgnomedb to libgda of all the
functionalities which only require GLib, LibXML and LibXSLT.

Warning: this is a work in progress and there are still bugs which
I'll squash when I find them; mergeant might not even compile.

The main changes are:
- moved the dictionary stuff to libgda (the dictionary DTD has changed)
- moved the queries to libgda
- changed the GdaDataModel API to be able to create models which can't
internally
use GdaRow objects
- changed GdaSelect to GdaDataModelFilterSQL (longer but more explicit name)
- removed the GdaDataModelList which was not used and offered no
significant improvement on the GdaDataModelArray
- renamed the GdaDataModelBase to GdaDataModelRow as a base class for
GdaDataModelArray and GdaDataModelHash
- updated the documentation
- created a GdaDataModelIter object to iterate through a
GdaDataModel's rows, and
to be able to easily add cursor based data models (for large data sets
for example)
- modified a lot the GdaServerProvider class to let the client API
know more about data types and how to handle them
- created new tests which generate HTML pages for easier interpreting
- added test cases with an embedded SQLite database
- removed some libgnomedb objects which had a libgda counterpart
(GnomeDbDataModel for instance)
- get rid of the gda-intl.h and gnome-db-intl.h
- the plugins are not taken into account for now in libgnomedb

Now the list of TODO things before a stable release:
- bug fixes
- implement the providers for missing methods
- make mergeant work again
- testing
- more doc update

Cheers,