[gnome-db] PATCH: GnomeDb# and Gda#

This patch allows Gda# and GnomeDb# to work!

Needs be reviewed becouse changes in functions name, DTD and XML; and needs be merged with the lastest Vivien's changes.

Vivien feel free to modify all you need and add the lastest changes in libgnomedb (including the data entries, that I can't patch), after you review and patch the CVS HEAD I'll compile and begin the test of the Gda# and GnomeDb# with the lastest API changes. As you can advise, the modification don't take acount the lastest API changes in CVS HEAD.

If any wants to test GnomeDb# and Gda#, just download the patched HEAD and follow this steps:

for Gda#

1. Delete the file gda-api.raw located in libgda/libgda-sharp/
2. configure and make as usual.

For GnomeDb#

1. Delete the file gda-api.raw located in libgda/libgda-sharp/
2. configure and make as usual.

If you don't delete this files the API will not be updated and your C# code will fail. This files will be automaticaly generated.

NOTE: In order to autogenerate the .raw file you'll need XML::LibXML binding for perl (see: http://www.mono-project.com/GAPI)

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)