Re: [gnome-db] Error bulding libgda from head

On 8/23/06, Daniel Morgan <monodanmorg yahoo com> wrote:
I get this building libgda from cvs head on Ubuntu
6.06.

make[3]: Entering directory
`/home/danmorg/gnomecvs/libgda/providers/sqlite'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target
`sqlite_specs_drop_db.xml', needed by `all-am'.  Stop.

The first I ran make, i said it could not find the
object.

How do I resolve this error?

It seems I forgot to add this file to CVS... I'll correct that ASAP,
here is anyway the missing file so you can compile.

Cheers,