[gnome-db] Seg fault. Work in progress?

Hello,

Just trying to compile my projects against the latest CVS version of libgda, but I get a segmentation fault on a simple line as this:

gda_data_model_get_column_title (dm, columnId)

while this has been working OK for months (if not years by now). Is this still work in progress because of this recent hurricane of (API) changes (which is good in the long run, but which appears to be a bit of panic football at the moment resulting in the latest 1.99.99 / RC  not even to compile out of the box ...), or should all (theoretically) work OK in CVS HEAD now?

Not trying to knock anybody or any progress, but am a bit worried at the moment if the cut-off time is right.

Thanks,
Bas.