Re: [gnome-db] libgda/libgnomedb 1.9.99 released

Is there any update in the mono tree for GDA# and GNOMEDB#?

Does any know if I can use libgda with Mono?

If you see at:
http://www.mono-project.com/Database_Access

you'll find that OLE DB (?) needs libgda but is classified as
Unmantained provider; this is becouse the bindings make with this
realise is not in mono tree yet?