Re: [gnome-db] GdaColumn as a GObject
- From: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: "Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] GdaColumn as a GObject
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:19:58 +0200 (CEST)
> 2005/9/26, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:
>> >> Still, may I have the copy and equals methods back, so I can use
>> >> GdaColumn as a way to store field attributes separately? Or would
>> >> be too complicated to support?
>> > I've kept gda_row_copy() and writing gda_row_equals() should be very
>> It's the GdaColumn that I'm interested in.
> Oh, ok. The answer is that writing gda_column_copy() and
> gda_column_equal() should be very easy.
Isn't it just a matter of restoring the code that was removed a few days
ago? They have already been written.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev