[gnome-db] Mergeant mistake

Hi,

I try connect to data source with Mergeant using different user and
password than data source property (setting with
gnome-database-properties). Before I send user by example 'juan' I get
the Mergeant title 'root mysql'. The login dialog don't work
propertly. This is because Mergeant load the dictionary before open
connection. The login dialog put username and password in the
GnomeDbServer first and the load dictionary thread override these
values. I believe that it is a mistake.

Also I try invert the process order. I say, first open connection and
after load dictionary. But I always get the error "Datasource <DS>
does not exist" in gnome_db_dict_load_xml_file.

Can anyone help me to fix it?.

--
Juan M. Mouriz