[gnome-db] [patch] API change in libgda affect libgnomedb

I see that GdaDataModelIface has renamed by GdaDataModelClass in
libgda sources, but libgnomedb use GdaDataModelIface and
GDA_DATA_MODEL_GET_IFACE at least in gnome-db-model-wrapper.c and
gnome-db-result-set.c. libgnomedb can not be builded.

I try s/GDA_DATA_MODEL_GET_IFACE/GDA_DATA_MODEL_GET_CLASS/g;
s/GdaDataModelIface/GdaDataModelClass/g and fix the problem. I send a
patch.

--
Juan M. Mouriz