Re: [gnome-db] 2.0.0

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 08:49 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Hi
>
> Are we set then for releasing 2.0.0? Any API change missing?

I think it would be madness to jump to an API-stable release so quickly
after so many recent API changes.

I kind of agree, but on the other hand it has been a while since there has been an official stable libgda release. Also it is important for other (GNOME) projects to have access to a new final API release, since there are so many different releases around now in various Linux distributions, that is becoming impossible to cater for that all.

Anyway, let's go with what we have and focus on a better 2.2.0 (or whatever the next stable/frozen API will be).

Bas.