[gnome-db] Bind parameters

Hi,

I'm trying to get bind parameters to work with the MySQL provider.
Unfortunately, there's a problem with the use of glib hashes in
GdaParameterList.  MySQL doesn't support binding by name, only by
position and the ordering of parameter additions isn't maintained by the
GdaParameterList.  I've hacked a solution that sorts the parameter names
alphabetically in the provider, and used numerical parameter names in my
application.  This seems too much of a hack, though.  The only decent
solution I can see is to subclass GdaParameterList and use an ordered
list to store parameter names.  I'd welcome additional input, however.

Regards,

Bob

--
Bob Ham <rah bash sh>