Re: [gnome-db] API change for GdaConnection

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 11:55 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 15:03 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I've looked into all the providers and realized that the
> > "GdaParameterList *params" argument of the
> > gda_connection_execute_command() method is never used, so I propose to
> > remove it, as there is also no documentation for its usage (which is
> > normal considered it's never used).

It is used to get schema information. For instance, when using
GDA_CONNECTION_SCHEMA_FIELDS, the first parameter should be the table
name. That's documented a bit.

I agree that it should be part of the command, instead a function
parameter.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com