[gnome-db] patch to replace gda_connection_escape_string() with gda_connection_value_to_sql_string()

I've finally found time to get back on this -
http://devel.akbkhome.com/svn/index.php/libgda/final.to_sql.patch.txt

Is tested against mysql, and builds against postgres. I'm not quite sure
where the release/commit status is, as this breaks the API, for anyone
who happened to use the old escape_string method..

let me know if it should be commited (I may have to dig up my old commit
keys)

Regards
Alan

--