Re: [gnome-db] GdaDataModelColumnIndexAttributes renamed to GdaColumnIndex

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 14:26 +0100, ALVAROPG telefonica net wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I have renamed and commited GdaDataModelColumnIndexAttributes to
> GdaColumnIndex.

If I look in the HTML manual ( doc/C/html/GdaColumnIndex.html ), I see
that there are 2 entries for "struct GdaColumnIndex". The same is the
case for GdaColumn ( doc/C/html/GdaColumn.html ) where besides the 2
structs, there are also 2 entries for "Object Hierarchy"  and "Signal
Prototypes".

Not a big deal, but probably best to clean it up now while you are still
working on/testing these changes.

Regards,

Bas.