Re: [gnome-db] GdaDataModelColumnAttributes renamed to GdaColumn

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 12:03 +0100, ALVAROPG telefonica net wrote:
----- Mensaje Original -----
De: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
Fecha: Jueves, Marzo 3, 2005 11:52 am
Asunto: Re: [gnome-db] GdaDataModelColumnAttributes renamed to GdaColumn

> On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 11:23 +0100, ALVAROPG telefonica net wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> >    I have renamed GdaDataModelColumnAttributes to GdaColumn in
> libgda> and libgnomedb HEAD. Now works for me :-)  If somebody have
> a problem
> > I'll fix it asap.
> >
> I think you forgot to remove from CVS the
> gda-data-model-column-attributes* files.

I have removed only gda-data-model-column-attributes.[ch], not the
gda-data-model-column-index-attributes.[ch], mmm, you think it's better
rename to GdaColumnIndex ???

I created gda-data-model-index-attributes last month based on the gda-data-model-column-attributes. So yes, since you changed to gda-column, it makes sense to rename the index as well. Also, in case you haven't done already, don't forget to update the documentation as well.

Let me know if you need help with anything.