[gnome-db] which libgda works well with all Linux versions

Hi,

we developed a appln using gtk and mysql in a Fedora Core 3 system with libgda 1.2.0
and when we tried to install libgda1.2.0 in a Fedora Core 4 (in a seperate system) it asked for a dependency namely libgda2.so.1
so we tried to install libgda1.3.4. it installed sucessfully.
but
when we compiled our application using that libgda, a error came in our function as:
DBAccess.c: In function 'accDB':
DBAccess.c:175: error: too few arguments to function 'gda_config_save_data_source'

our code at 175 is:
gda_config_save_data_source ("Oscar", "MySQL", "DATABASE=Oscar",NULL,NULL, NULL);
so we recompiled our application with integer 0 as the last arguement in the function
and it worked well
My questions are
1.Does libgda support vary with every versions of Linux?
2.Is this error due to a change in the libgda?
3.If yes, then what does the last integer arguement represent?

Thank You
Vishnu