[gnome-db] GDA Firebird and PostgreSQL Providers

Ok, I'm sorry. Now in English. I am not sure that it is understood.

Thanks Iago for the first translation, you are great and very "solidario".

I am migrating to GDA an application that I did some time ago in GTK
where I used PostgreSQL. I want to adapt the connection dialog to GDA
but I do not want to use GNOME.  It is a simple connection dialog that
it gives the possibility of add new datasources and see the providers
features before connect.

Except ODBC, all providers returns the features without need to
connect. Loading the module and calling "supports" method and passing
NULL in connection.

What I propose to the GDA authors is that drop the line:

g_return_val_if_fail (GDA_IS_CONNECTION (cnc), FALSE);

from supports method of Firebird provider (gda-firebird-provider.c).
Because it does not have sense and the GDA API already check this in
gda_connections_supports.

Making this change in GDA, my connection dialog would work for all
providers (except ODBC).

I must add this to some wishlist?

Thanks