[gnome-db] Using the Gnome-Db API

I found that in the declarations of macro for the types of the
objects, don't follow a convention of GLib: G_TYPE_*

I think that following that convetion the macro defining the type of
the object must look like:

#define GNOME_DB_TYPE_* ( gnome_db_*_get_type() )

but in the libgnomedb most of the types are difined like:

#define GNOME_DB_*_TYPE ( gnome_db_*_get_type() )

but I think that is out of the convention of GLib declarations.