Re: [gnome-db] [Newbie, libgda] Problem with libgda -

> Hi there,
>
> I posted a small app a couple of weeks to this list (see attachement).
> See if this works on your machine.  (ignore the name "crash" as it is
> not crashing (anymore) :) )
>
> To compile this small app, type:
>
> gcc libgda_crash.c -o libgda_crash `pkg-config --cflags --libs libgda-2.0`
>
> (asuming you are using the latest cvs sources, otherwise you may
> need to revert back to:   gcc libgda_crash.c -o libgda_crash `pkg-
> config --cflags --libs libgda`
>
> Make sure that your PKG_CONFIG_PATH is set to the lib/pkgconfig
> directory where libgda is installed. Also set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the > lib directory where the libgda libs are located, so you can run this.
>
> At least this will proof if you can successfully compile with and call the > libgda library.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Bas.

I'm on holidays and I don't answer you.
If the list_* is tha same as in full_example.c (or something that) this works.

It list providers with SQLite included, but it show error when I try execute some query (SELECT, CREATE ect.) - I checked it with gdb.
It showed ther are 3 threads.

Best regards