Re: [gnome-db] Altering GnomeDBGrid pop-up menu

I'm using the following versions:

libgda/libgnomedb: 1.2.1
glade: 2.6.8

Should I gather from your answer that as of now what
I'm trying to do cannot be done?

Thanks for your answer, and for your work in these
awesome tools!

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com