Re: [gnome-db] gda_data_model_commit.

Some mails before I talk about How to Update Data.

Now I update a Row in a GdaDataModel, and using
begin_update and end_update, the DataModel is updated.

But now the values in the data bases is not updated.

How Do I do it? I have a PostgreSQL provider.

In other point:
The functions gda_data_model_commit* aren't in the 1.2
branch, true?

 --- Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> escribió:
> On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 10:34 -0600, Daniel Espinosa
> wrote:
> > What is the function of gda_data_model_commit?
> >
> to commit the changes done to the data model.
> --
> Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>

=====

Trabajar es la mejor arma para tu superación.