Re: [gnome-db] How to update data?

 --- Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> escribió:
> On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 17:16 -0600, Daniel Espinosa
> wrote:
> > But How can I update the values on the GdaRow
> >
> you get the individual GdaValue's from the row, set
> the values with
> gda_value_set_* and then call update_row.
>
> Again, this is not implemented yet in all providers,
> so it won't work in
> all cases.

Just two points (sorry):
1. Need to update the documentation, becouse it seds
you must not try to modify the Value; may be you try
to say just: "Don't try to free it." not "Don't try to
free or modify it.", then you know you can update the
value you get from the gda_row_get_value

=====

Trabajar es la mejor arma para tu superación.