Re: [gnome-db] How to update data?

But How can I update the values on the GdaRow

 --- Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> escribió:
> On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 19:15 -0600, Daniel Espinosa
> wrote:
> > I'm trying to update data in a data model, what is
> it
> > the procedure?
> >
> > Now I know:
> >
> > gda_data_model_begin_update(model);
> >
> > (some code...)
> >
> > gda_data_model_end_update(model);
> >

> > But, in the documentation seds you can get a value
> > from a GdaRow, may be obteined with
> > gda_data_model_get_row(), but you can't modify the
> > value.
> >
> > The How I can update a Value to Update the
> DataModel?
> > Do I can get a Value with
> > gda_data_model_get_value_at() and update the given
> > value and this will update the value stored in the
> > DataModel or not?
> >
> no, gda_data_model_update_row is what you need,
> although some providers
> don't implement it yet

Ok but gda_data_model_update_row needs a GdaRow with
the updated values, but how I can update the values if
I can't update values in a GdaRow object?, according
with the documentetion, creating a new GdaRow or
getting from the GdaDataModel or copying the one from
the DataModel and updating the GdaValue's in that GdaRow.

=====

Trabajar es la mejor arma para tu superación.