[gnome-db] compiling with postgesql

Hi All,

I have compiled libgda, libgnomedb and mergeant on Fedora Core 2 but I
can't configure libgda with postgresqal support. I have passed
--with-postgresql=/usr/bin/postgres but no joy. I thought I had got it
working on Novell but I ended up deleting that OS.

Does any one know what I should pass to configure to get postgresql working.

They only other thing I can think of is that updated postgresql awhile
back and that might be causing the problem.

[root localhost robert]# rpm -q postgresql
postgresql-7.4.6-1.FC2.2

Any input would be welcome.

Regards,

Robert.