Re: [gnome-db] GnomeDbColumnAttributesEditor

El jue, 17-02-2005 a las 17:06 +0100, Vivien Malerba escribió:
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:53:58 +0100, Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 16:41 +0100, ALVAROPG telefonica net wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > >    What do you think about a GnomeDbColumnAttributesEditor widget? I
> > > work in a litle application that must change the column properties,
> > > perhaps can be interesting to put it in GnomeDB. (And perhaps it's
> > > better change the name by one shorter like GnomeDbColumnEditor :-D
> > >
> > I agree on both things. Let's see if Vivien has something to say about
> > that widget, maybe there's already one in libgnomedb that does the job.
> > --
>
> Transforming GnomeDbDataModelColumnAttributes to a GObject and
> renaming it to something shorter (GdaDataModelColumn is great) is a
> good idea!
>
> For the GdaDataModel columns editor widget, what do you plan to
> include in it? Do you think it would be possible to use it to design
> database tables?

No, only to change the column attributes, his name, gda_type,
primary_key, etc. I'll start to work in the widget immediately.

For table edition the GnomeDbTableEditor looks more appropiate. But this
widget, in my short vision, only requiere tree functions, change the
table name, and add/remove columns.