Re: [gnome-db] working example of libgda conf file with ODBC provider

On 4/13/05, Rick Marsico <rick cc ysu edu> wrote:

> I've been very unsuccessful in locating documentation supporting the
> definition of a data source supporting an ODBC connection.  I've
> successfully implemented unixODBC and an open source ODBC driver.  The
> driver has been verified against an Oracle 9i database using both isql and
> C# mono applications.  However, when using Mergeant 0.12.1 in the same SuSE
> 9.1 environment, I've been unsuccessful in connecting to my data source.  A
> sample libgda configuration file would be very helpful at this point if one
> is available.

I don't have a working example as I've never used unixODBC, but I'd
advise you to use a newer version of Mergeant (>= 0.50) and of
libgda/libgnomedb libraries as many things have been corrected.

Sorry not to be more helpfull there...