RE: [gnome-db] win32 build working at last..

The links for do not work for me.  Is there an alternative
source for these files?

-----Original Message-----
From: gnome-db-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gnome-db-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Alan Knowles
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 2:00 AM
Subject: [gnome-db] win32 build working at last..

Full instructions on how to build it, download it etc.

testgda.exe ran through all tests - queried database etc. perfectly on
mysql - I think postgres should work (as it's less complex compilewise
that mysql)

gnome-db-list mailing list
gnome-db-list gnome org