RE: [gnome-db] win32 build working at last..

With libgda working on Windows now, we can finally have a cross-platform
System.Data.OleDb and GDA# implementation on Mono now.  Before, it would
only work on Linux.

Way to go Alan!

GDA - Gnome Data Access (or Gnu Data Access)

http://www.gnome-db.org/

System.Data.OleDb in Mono

http://www.mono-project.com/contributing/ado-net.html

I wonder if System.Data.OleDb should be re-written to use GDA# instead of
p/invoking directly into libgda.  And then modify System.Data.OleDb to work
like Microsoft's implementation, such as, connection strings, parameters,
schema, etc...

Can someone on the Novell/Ximian side of things update the status on the
Mono System.Data.OleDb web page please?

Also, what do you do about old web pages like?

http://www.go-mono.com/oledb.html