[gnome-db] possible mergers

Hello. I've been thinking of future directions with a few of the projects in mind and had an idea. There may not be a huge amount of work involved in building a fully fledged database development envoriment with mergeant. I could modify bond to be a forms component on mergent. Papyrus could do reporting. Bond could be modified to use the libgda or libmergent data dictonary instead of building its own at runtime. There is a seperate library for building the user interface at runtime (that doesnt active all the database links). The only thing thats missing is a gui designer for forms and report designer. There is a convertor for glade xml to bond xml but data sources have to be hand coded at moment.