Re: [gnome-db] win32 updates

I hate it when I forget the attachment :)

http://www.akbkhome.com/svn/dbdo/w32builder/libgda-win32.diff

Regards
Alan
Alan Knowles wrote:

While I'm fighting to find some free time to keep this going.. (and also slowly getting the gnome guys the right info to get an account) attached is the latest build patch

I think I've got libgda, mysql + postgres drivers working - next plan is the simple example/test file.. (to prove that it actually works)

Attached are the changes so far:
- log stuff as discussed before
- strtok_p is not available on mingw - Looking at the code, it doesnt really seem to use the features of strtok_p - so I've just #ifdef / #defined strtok_r to strtok. - small bug with the escapestring stuff in the postgres driver, that it's using a MYSQL macro

Regards
Alan