Re: [gnome-db] [Fwd: Re: gdamm1.3.4: segfault ondata_model->get_n_rows(); ]

> since I wasn't on the list and my mails werent's approved, here the

So, did you solve that problem? If you still need help with gdb then you
need to post very specific, yet concise, details here. I'm not a gdb
expert [1], but someone will be able to help you. I often resort to
sticking printf()s in the librarys to find out what variables are actually
null.

[1] One day eclipse will solve all our problems.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com