[gnome-db] iterating through GdaDataModel

OK people, I don't know what the problem is with:

gint        gda_data_model_get_n_rows       (GdaDataModel

which is not working for me and segfaulting. Perhaps my PostgreSQL
provider doesn't
return the number of rows like mysql would (but that's not good reason
to segfault).
Anyways, it seems to me like things could work out nicely; so please tell me how
to iterate through the result set so I can store the data in my own
data structures
and be responsible for my own segfaults thereafter. All I want is
connect, manipulate,
and retrieve, and the retrieve part is not working for me right now.

Thanks,

Neil